Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love Drops

This is a repeat of my other blog, Undomestic Goddess.  I wanted to have it on my biz blog, and record it as one of my projects, one that I'm committed to for 12 months, maybe more.

I've recently joined the blogger network to promote Love Drop, a charitable organization designed to help one deserving family every month, with different goods and services, such as money, gifts, and - my own contribution -  hand made knits!  Sorry, I had to put it in.  I've been in contact with Nate and J Money, the founders of Love Drop, and offered my services for hand knits, and they seemed to be genuinely interested.  So I've picked out some projects to make.  The first recipients are a family of four, and so I'm making 2 scarves and 1 backpack, and I'm adding my Lilac Lace scarf to the pile of woolly goodness.  I'll be going into more detail on my HappyKnits blog (on the sidebar).

Go ahead and visit their site
http://www.lovedrop.us/, it's a really great idea, and I'm excited to be part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment