Sunday, January 16, 2011

Update for Love Drop January Project

So, the delivery date for the January recipients is the 25th of January.  Here's where I'm at:

The Lilac Lace Scarf (that I finished in the fall) is going.
I finished the backpack the is going to their 12-year old girl
I'm 3/4 finished of the dark blue/electric blue striped scarf, that is going to one of the boys
I'm hoping to start the second scarf today.  I have not yet picked out a pattern, though I'm considering crocheting this one, in granny squares.  It's olive green, and dark forest green.  We'll see if I can't find something else, then I'll give the squares a try.  I hope to be finished by the 20th, and hopefully that will be enough time for them to receive it at the drop off center, to be delivered to the family's house.

If you would like to participate, you can check out the link I have on the sidebar.  It is definitely worth it, I'm having soooo much fun!!  Oh, and you don't have to knit something, they also accept gift cards, donations and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment