Monday, January 10, 2011

Too Soon?

Ok, perhaps it was a bit too soon to put up a contest when my site/business was only 3 weeks old.  That's ok, though.  So, for now, since no one has signed the guestbook and therefore cannot win any prizes, I'm going to put a hold on the contests, until I have at least a few names in the guestbook to choose from.  I'll leave the Lilac Lace Scarf as a contest prize, to be won when the contest gets the green light (again).  However, I will not be making other projects specifically for the contest, just for sale.  On that note...

I'm currently continuing on my washcloth fetish.  You know, the three washcloths I posted a few days ago?  Well, not with pics, I can't seem to find my camera at this moment, but soon.  I made the CastOff Twirl, which was awesome, it kind of looks like a saw blade.  I'm one "arm" short of finishing my Starfish Washcloth.  It will be done at some point tomorrow, seeing as how I can barely keep my eyes open anymore, I'm so tired.  Next up is the BabyStar Washcloth (like the starfish, but with shorter arms).  I'm thinking of making duplicates of these three, but with different colors, and combinations of colors.  I'm so pleased with the result!  I even saw the Hubby look at them with interest, and for the most part, he simply tolerates my hobby, so it was pretty exciting.

Originally posted August 15th, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment